Don’t know if nandos has arrived in India yet , but recently when i went down to UK ( London) . I managed to lay me hands on a nice little meal from hand’s that is not even available in Australia yet.
Its called the Nandos chicken liver meal.
Nando’s PERI-PERI Chicken Livers
500g Chicken Livers
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Seasoning Salt
2 tsp Paprika
1 Large Onion (chopped)
2 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
8 tbsp White Wine
1 Bay Leaf
1 pinch Cumin
1. Clean, Trim and wash livers.
2. Place the butter and olive oil in a frying pan.
3. Add livers and spices, and fry until just brown.
4. Add onions and garlic, and cook for a few minutes.
5. Add bay leaves and wine, and simmer over low heat for 5-8 minutes.
6. Adjust seasoning and add Nando’s Hot or Medium PERi-PERi Sauce as required
For more on the “Nandos Chicken liver recipe” and more recipes from nando’s visit the link below
You can get more “nandos recipes” at this —> nandos uk site